- Read the following journal article:
- Majid Wajdi, I Made Sumartana, & Ni Putu Dyah Hudiananingsih. (2018). Avoiding Plagiarism in Writing a Research Paper. Soshum: Jurnal Sosial Dan Humaniora, (1), 94. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true…
- This is a good reference for writing research papers:
- Rozakis, L. (1999). Schaumâ€™s Quick Guide to Writing Great Research Papers. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true…
- And I highly recommend:
- Bailey, S. (2006). Academic Writingâ€¯: A Handbook for International Students (Vol. 2nd ed). London: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true…
- Start your final research paper
- Select an organization, either your own or another. Discuss at least five key drivers of ERM efficiency that are or should be present in your selected organization. Your discussion should include why you selected each key driver, how each one aligns with the organization’s strategic plans, and how each contributes to ERM efficiency.
- OR Select a topic of your own: requires a one-page abstract and permission from the professor. (This is the only one that requires prior professor approval)
- Papers must be your original work.
- Papers must be at least 8 double-spaced pages exclusive of title page, abstract, tables and figures, references, and any appendices.
- At least 10 references are expected and all of those must be peer-reviewed.
- The paper, sources, and citations are to be provided in APA format.
Reminders on APA Guidelines
- The paper should be 10 papers with space double-spaced standard-sized (8.5″ x 11″), with 1″ margins on all sides.
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Your paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.
APA style and good academic writing skills are essential.