The interface must be pleasing to look at.
- There must be a separate file that will contain information about each soundtrack in your system. That information will be:
- Note area;
- Type; and
- Anything else that you wish to include on each record.
- There must be a way to add data to this file.
- There must be a way to delete data from this file.
- There must be at least one report using data from the file.
- There must be a queue to allow you to play selected music tracks in sequence (like two in a row) without manual intervention.
- There must be a way to show the data in at least two different sequences (by title, by artist, etc.).
- There must be documentation explaining how your Jukebox works (how you add songs, play songs, etc.).
Currently there is a Text file that contains the information about the wav files to be played, several wav files that the text file references. I have also made an access database from the text file.